Raft Systems telecom's engineers are now accredited to provide fall protection for the many different types of towers, masts, monopoles and steel lattice structures commonly used within the telecom's industry. Below are some of the key features of the latchways system.
- Follows the contours of the tower structure.
- Can be installed on all types of steel lattice structures, towers, masts and monopoles.
- Suitable for retrofitting or as part of a new build.
- The system is unobtrusive and lightweight.
- Operation is not affected by snow, ice or adverse weather conditions.
- Can be installed for use in virtually all environments.
- Will support up to four workers on a single line.